From general care to highly specialized services for managing chronic conditions, Convenient Home Care Services implements best-practice clinical protocols for care transitions, medication management, disease management, and more based on evidence research.
The Convenient Home Care Services Difference
Many things separate Convenient Home Care Services from other home healthcare providers. We believe that our clinicians are well trained. We continue to innovate and bring new ways to care for patients at home in ways that help them stay at home. We continue to focus on measurable outcomes that provide proof of our success. Yet one of the main differences is not scientific or clinical at all. At Convenient Home Care
Services, we never forget that we are a company that believes in care that comes from the heart.
Our Service Areas
Our service areas include cities and towns in Boston, Greater Boston, Northeast, Central, Metro West, North Shore, and South Shore regions.
Cost of Services
Our services may be available to patients covered under Self-Payment Plans such as:
Private/Commercial Health Insurance, Massachusetts Medicaid & Medicare, Long Term Care Insurance, and Other State Financed Insurance Plans other than Medicaid.
We are glad to discuss individual patient situations.
Convenient Home Care Services provides these home health care services:
- Initial assessments and evaluations
- Pre- and post-operative care
- Symptoms and illness management for chronic health conditions
- Medication teachings, management, and administration
- Coordinating support services in the community
- Rehabilitative care and services
- Lab draws/injections/IV therapies
- Pressure ulcers, Wounds, and Wound Management
- Parenteral and Enteral nutrition therapies
- Mobility training to develop functional and safe mobility skills.
- Therapeutic exercise to increase strength, range of motion and endurance.
- Balance facilitation to address safety and fall prevention.
- Modalities to address pain management.
- Home exercise programs and home safety evaluations.
- Activities of daily living training (eating, grooming, dressing, etc.)
- Management of personal or household affairs.
- Therapeutic activities to increase range of motion, coordination and endurance.
- Sensory integration.
- Facilitation of oral motor skills.
- Communication - Auditory comprehension, expression, writing/reading skills and speech intelligibility.
- Cognition - Memory and executive functioning.
- Swallowing - Diagnosis and treatment of swallowing problems and diet progression.
Home Health Aide
- Vital signs monitoring.
- Medication reminders.
- Assistance with Mobility, Transfer & Exercise.
- Meal planning and preparation.
- Assistance with Bathing, Personal Hygiene, Dressing and Grooming.
- Light housekeeping.
Our clinicians work together to provide specialty care in these areas:
- Anticoagulant Management Services.
- Chronic Care Management.
- Heart Failure.
- IV Therapy.
- Neurology /neuromuscular.
- Orthopedic Care.
- Wound Care.
- Ostomy Care.
- Continence Management.
- Catheter Care.
- Falls Prevention.
- Medication Management.